السبت، 31 ديسمبر 2016

The Year in Quotes



© Getty Images “This was a great player. He is pre-determined to not do things like others and what I like is that he has been given the means to become a coach. His first club is Real Madrid, it"s beautiful. As I said, it"s extraordinary and I wish him success.”
Laurent Blanc on Zinedine Zidane’s appointment as Real Madrid coach
“He said: "No, if you (leave) I won"t see you any more. Your area"s difficult for you guys and you don"t have much help – they"ll have to put an extra bed here. You"ll stay here and we"ll share".”
Cristiano Ronaldo’s room-mate at Sporting Lisbon, Jose Semedo, explains how the three-time FIFA Ballon d’Or winner helped keep his close friend in the academy
“When I saw him at the airport, I said to myself: ‘This kid’s too small to play football.’ I thought they’d tricked me.”
Horacio Gaggioli, the man who signed Lionel Messi, tells the story of when he first met the Argentinian
“He’s the only person I know who s..

Read More

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Disqus for المساعد الإلكتروني