الثلاثاء، 10 يناير 2017

Subri: The best goal in my career so far



fifa.noJSVideoMessage Mohd Faiz Subri caught up with FIFA.com moments after The Best FIFA Football Awards to give his thoughts about winning the FIFA Puskás Award 2016.
“I feel very excited to be among all the top footballers and to be in Zurich among them. Before the awards, I was feeling very nervous, and after getting it, everything settled down. I really work hard in training, so I think it comes from that hard work. So fortunately, I managed to score it. I scored goals like this, but that’s the best goal in my career so far. My desire is to play outside [of Malaysia], but it so happens that I’m still with Penang in the Malaysian League, so I will concentrate on helping them.”
FIFA Puskás Award 2016 winner, Mohd Faiz Subri

Read More

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Disqus for المساعد الإلكتروني