الاثنين، 9 يناير 2017

Snubbing FIFA and referee rants - are Barcelona morphing into Mourinho"s Madrid?



The Catalan club"s refusal to send players to Zurich and constant officiating complaints are reminiscent of when the Portuguese coached Real
COMMENT “Messi and I are here every year,” said Cristiano Ronaldo at the gala ahead of the FIFA Ballon d"Or last January. But not this time, because..

Read More

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ردحذف

Disqus for المساعد الإلكتروني