الاثنين، 9 يناير 2017

Lloyd: It is such a tremendous honour



fifa.noJSVideoMessage FIFA.com got the thoughts of the winner of The Best FIFA Women"s Player 2016, Carli Lloyd, moments after The Best FIFA Football Awards ceremony.
“It is such a tremendous honour being player of the years last year and again this year. It feels the same. It is humbling. You work incredible hard each and every day. Obviously awards and stats they don’t mean anything – Just to think being an inspiration and help those around me, playing with some of the most fantastic players, my coach Jill Ellis and the coaching stuff is amazing. It’s an honour to be here. It’s a great night.
“I think 2016 was bittersweet. Obviously we felt short of the 2016 Olympics. I got married, which was a great day of my life and then to won this award is incredible. This award is not derailing me. I want to continue to keep improving. I want to keep getting better. There are o many things that I can work and improve in. I just want to g out there and help my team win and I want to be th..

Read More

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Disqus for المساعد الإلكتروني