الاثنين، 9 يناير 2017

The Best experience for lucky fans



© Foto-net When your phone beeps, it’s usually just one of a huge number of notifications you receive on a daily basis, telling you that somebody has interacted with you on social media, has sent you a message to let you know about their day, or a media organisation updating you on the latest breaking news.
For a lucky few, their phone beeping meant a life-changing experience was about to happen. Ten fans from around the world were competition winners on social media and The Club on FIFA.com, which earned them a trip to Zurich for The Best FIFA Football Awards™.
“I was doing my university exams,” explained Akshat Arvind, a 21-year-old electrical engineering student from New Delhi, India, who correctly answered a question on the FIFA Football Awards Facebook page. “When I came out of the examination room I turned on my mobile phone and got a message from the FIFA Football Awards on Facebook. For the first ten to 15 seconds I couldn’t understand what was going on. I was so struck at th..

Read More

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Disqus for المساعد الإلكتروني